EdgeStar Full Size Kegerator and Keg Beer Cooler
- Holds US Standard 1/4 and 1/2 Kegs. Does NOT support use of Coors, Miller, rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temp Range: Low 30’s to Mid 40’s; Easy conversion to a refrigerator; 5 lbs CO2 cylinder included (supplied empty)
- Dimensions: 48 1/2 x 20 1/10 x 24 13/16 (height includes the draft tower), Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts
- For freestanding use only, Casters included for easy mobility, Drip tray catches spills to contain drips and messes
- For a black version please see model# KC2000, for a dual tap see KC2000SSTWIN, and dual tap black KC2000TWIN
Set up a home or commercial brewing system to serve cold draft beer using the EdgeStar Ultra Full Size Kegerator & Keg Beer Cooler (KC2000SS). EdgeStar full size kegerators are capable of reaching temperatures in the low 30s, making them the coldest of any kegerators on the market. Ideal for seasoned beer enthusiasts looking for a reliable kegerator before spending a fortune on a commercial unit, or people who are just starting out. The EdgeStar full size kegerator is an excellent value, combining a designed-to-fit refrigerator with commercial-grade, NSF-approved beer and air lines. All the beer components are high-quality parts that include a Domestic “D” coupler, CO2 regulator, stainless steel draft tower with faucet, beer and gas line and a new aluminum CO2 tank (empty). External Dimensions (with draft tower): 48 1/2″ H x 20 1/10″ W x 24 13/16″ D; Warranty: 1 year parts; 90 days labor; Power: 105 W/1.5 A; input voltage: 115 V/60 Hz.
There are no reviews yet.